Things to Do in London, Ontario
There are many exciting things to do in London, Ontario including one of the biggest Pride festivals in Ontario, and the second largest barbecue rib festival in North America, The London Rib-Fest. Four Points London is a short 10-minute drive from the hustle and bustle of downtown London. It's all here for you to explore.
- East Park - Find something for everyone at East Park which includes Intencity and Wally World. Outdoor activities include mini-golf, go-karts, batting cages and more. Cool down with Wally World's 7 waterslides or head indoors at Intencity for year-round rock climbing, bumper cars, jungle gym, and video games. Large picnic areas are available for you to rest, play, or eat in, with catered BBQ meals available on their outdoor patio.
- Labatt Brewery Tours - Tours run year round and must be pre-booked via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 519-850-TOUR (8687). The tour takes about two hours and includes as full guided tour of the brewery, sampling, and a souvenir tour t-shirt for each person. The tour costs $10 per person (cash only) and everyone on the tour must wear closed toe, closed heel, flat footwear (running shoes preferred).
- Museum London - Southwestern Ontario's leading establishment for the collection and presentation of visual art and material culture. Museum London's art collection has more than 5,000 regional and Canadian works and their 25,000 artifacts reflect the history of the City of London as an important regional urban centre in Southwestern Ontario.
- OLG Slots at Western Fair District - Western Fair, OLG Slots at Western Fair District has over 750 slot machines set in a World's Fair theme. There are 1¢ to $5 slot machines, such as Wheel Of Fortune, Jackpot Party and Blazing 7's. Additionally, OLG Slots at Western Fair District's eateries offer savoury fare in abundance. Standardbred races are popular all winter long as is the off-track betting they offer throughout the year.
- Covent Garden Market - Covent Garden Market, home to 52 vendors has both indoor and outdoor markets. Their indoor market is open Monday through Saturday from 8 AM to 6 PM, Fridays from 8 AM to 7:30 PM, and Sunday 11 AM to 4 PM. Twice a week Covent's outdoor Farmers' Market offers fresh local food to patrons on the square throughout the months of May -November.
- Fayez Spa - London's only accredited 5-Star spa offers tranquility and serenity throughout their 8500 sq. ft. safe haven in the city. Here, 45 highly skilled spa professionals perform treatments that engender a dream-like treat for all the senses. This multiple award-winning spa retreat features skin, body, and hair wellness services.
- London Children's Museum - Spark and explore the imaginations of your children with a trip to the London Children's Museum. They off a wide variety of exciting exhibits, events, and programs suited well for kids, families, and parents alike. Admission is $7 for adults and $2 for children 12-23 months.
- The Grand Theatre - London's professional theatre with a seating capacity of 839 runs a regular theatrical season from September to May and offers a variety of performances throughout the season.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village - Fanshawe Pioneer Village tells the story of rural communities in the former townships of Westminster, London, North Dorchester, Delaware, West Nissouri and Lobo in Middlesex County from 1820 to 1920. An early example of the museum, Pioneer Village also depicts the founding and development of the City of London up to 1840.
- Museum of Ontario Archaeology - Located beside the Lawson Prehistoric Iroquoian Village, The Museum of Ontario Archaeology is a unique Canadian museum devoted to the study, display, and interpretation of the human occupation of Southwestern Ontario over the past 11,000 years.
- Western University - This research university is located just 9.8 km from our hotel and educates over 24,000 students year round.
- Budweiser Gardens - Catch a game or your favorite performer at this arena that can accommodate up to 10,000 attendees.